If I was looking for a book to help me in living my life according to God's Plan then this would be one I would consider reading. Very well written and easy to read and follow. I totally enjoyed this book much better then another Plan B book I read here in the last few weeks. I say two thumbs up on this one. Scripture is what the author turns to at every turn in the plan. The author lets the reader know that even our PLAN B or C or D can be used and made into God's PLAN A if we allow Him to work His PLAN.
The book is divided into three parts~
- Live out Loud
- Love out Loud
- Laugh our Loud
There are discussion starter questions to help stimulate:
provide forum to grow spiritually
help to encourage self and others
The author gives land mines that you may faces and ways to disarm the land mines as they come along.
Debbie Taylor Williams is the founder of Hill Country Ministries, an organization dedicated to spreading God’s Word and ministering to women. Best known as a passionate biblical expositor, Debbie uses humor and practical illustrations to communicate spiritual truths to women throughout the nation. She is the author of Pray with Purpose, Live with Passion, Prayers of My Heart, and other books. She and her husband make their home in Kerrville, Texas. Learn more by visiting her popular Web site: www.debbietaylorwilliams.com
With God nothing is impossible! The Spirit who moved over the surface of the deep and created light and life is the same Spirit who abides in every believer. We can live the Plan A life God has for us because Christ lives in us and He is our hope of glory. Col 1:2
- “My husband left me when our children were three and five,” one woman might say.
- “I’ve always dreamed of being married and having children. But I’m single with no hope of marriage.”
- “My Prince Charming turned into an abuser.”
- “I was fired from the company I built from the ground up.”
- “My child died of leukemia.”
- “Adam and I were supposed to live happily ever after in Eden. My oldest son was not supposed to kill his brother.”—Eve
- “I thought Abraham and I would have children when we were young.”—Sarah
- “I thought I’d live a quiet life. I never dreamed I’d become a queen—or that the lives of so many people would depend on me risking mine.”—Esther
- “My plan was to marry Joseph, then have children. Never did I imagine that I’d conceive a child by the Holy Spirit while a virgin. ”—Mary
Visit Debbie's site here and come back and tell me something you learned, or something you liked about the site. I'll draw one comment to receive a copy of Debbie's book compliments of KCWC. Please US or Canada residents only. Drawing will be held on June 30th. Be sure to leave a way of contact.
Get more information about this book here.
A copy of this book was provided for this review by KCWC.
This blog tour is through: