"Yesterday is irrelevant. Tomorrow is unimportant. Today is what matters"
Today and today only is what one needs to focus on. Tomorrow is a new day, another chance. Bite-by-bite the pounds can be taken off. This is not a diet it's a new way of thinking and a new lifestyle. Success is measured one good decision at a time, one pound at a time and one day at a time as we meet one bite size goal at a time says Hobbs. A 'maverick attitude' is what is needed in this new life changing adventure.
Hobbs book gives you the foundation materials needed to build a quality lifestyle. This book is the foundation and framework.
This book will help you change the way you look at:
- faith: skepticism won't work
- food: learn to control it
- fitness: your body was made to move. So move!
- Some things you'll find in the chapters of this book:
- simple ways to make exercise fun
- detailed meal plans
- fitness tools needed to be fit for life
- strength training workout - how to get maximum results using simple equipment
- a contract
- 2 - sets of 10 commandments: One for weight loss & One for getting fit
- and more
Now comes the Giveaway. I have one book for giveaway. Go to Chantel's web site here and look around. Come back and tell me something you found, learned, etc. while you were looking at her site. I'll add your name to the drawing for a copy of this book. US residents only please. I'll draw a winner from all those that leave a comment on Jan. 23rd.
For more information about this book click here.
A copy of this book was provided for review by