spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ Sweet By and By



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"He walked out on me, Aiden. He chose wrestling over me. Whare are you being so mean?" Jade fired the phone across the garage, rage careening through the canyon of her soul.


~p. 274, Sweet By and By, by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck

Read my review of the book here.



books

4 comments:

jlshall said...

Guess the moral is never get involved with a wrestler, huh? Sounds like a good read. Great teaser!
Here's mine.

Alayne said...

Nice teaser and lovely cover. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kaye said...

Anger management anyone? I love your Hello penguins, but then why wouldn't I?

My teaser is here

Have a great week and happy reading!

Susan said...

Excelent teaser this week! I will have to look this one up at the library :)

I am re-reading Watership Down by Richard Adams this week. You can find my teaser here.