spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ A Measure of Mercy



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"Ingeborg!" Haakan's voice.
She flew to open the door, her mind already going crazy with possibilities, the foremost that someone had been injured. "What's happened?"

Carrying something under his coat, Haakan pushed into the warm kitchen. "I... we found her in the haymow."

~ p. 256, A Measure of Mercy by Lauraine Snelling


books

5 comments:

CeeCee said...

Is "she" under his coat? Is she still alive? Good teaser.

Kaye said...

A baby? A kitten? Sounds exciting and makes me wonder what they found.

My teaser is from the Chocolate Snowman Murders and can be found here

Alayne said...

Oooh what did they find? My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jennifer said...

Sounds very much like a book I would want to read. The only time I encounter the name (slightly different spelling of Haakon) is in Norwegian literature. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-corrigans-pool.html

Beth said...

What did he find? Here is my teaser for this week.