spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ A Kiss for Cade




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Don't think you're going to kiss me," she declared.

"How else am I going to shut you up?" He grinned at the surprise in her eyes and then lowered his head. He had forgotten how intoxicating she smelled. Too many years had passed since he had kissed her.
Just before their lips met, her fingers clamped around his ear like a bear trap. Words escaped through her clenched teeth. "I said, don't think you're going to kiss me!" She pushed him aside. "Answer my question."



~p. ; A Kiss for Cade by Lori Copeland


books

6 comments:

Kaye said...

Fingers like a bear trap? Now that's a great simile. My teaser can be found
here

Sarah said...

Great teaser :o)

Alayne said...

Good for you girl! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jennifer said...

Wow, she really wants a questioned answered. I wonder what happened. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesdays-highlanders-destiny.html

Beth said...

This sounds good! Here is my teaser for this week.

Emma Michaels said...

Great teaser! This book sounds amazing. Or maybe the cover and title just won me over when you add it in with the wonderful teaser you put. I subscribed! Here is my teaser if you are interested: http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday_26.html