Life is short and so are the chapters in this book. I loved reading what author Steve Diggs had to say about what he thought was the most important things in life. In his book he gives it plain and simple, oh, yes and short. On the average the chapters are about 3 pages, I think only one chapter made it onto the 4th page. They are very quick and inspirational reads. Diggs helps the reader see the BIG picture in the LITTLE things in life; the important things. Slow down, take it easy and make life count. The author's goal for writing this book was to help the reader make small life changes-one step at a time. You'll learn:
- to see God's big picture
- the importance of doing right
- God is more than a bell hop
- to set priorities in proper focus
Read an excerpt for the book here
You may view this book's tour here.
Get more information about the book at Leafwood Publications.
For this giveaway I'm going to ask you to head over to Steve Diggs web site and look around. Then come back and tell me what you learned. Leave me a comment with your name and email contact to be entered for this book. US residents only please. Drawing will be held on Aug. 30th.
(be sure to leave a separate comment for each bonus)
1. be a follower of this blog
2. subscriber of this blog
3. Tell me what interest you most about this book
4. visit my Scraps of Life site and become a follower
5. leave a comment on my Scraps of Life site.
6. post a blog about this giveaway be sure to leave the link where you posted
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-08-30 12:41:47 UTC
A copy of this book was provided for this review by