spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Thursday, June 21, 2012

wrapping it up

Spring Challenge is over at Callapidder Days 
original list found here

  • Did you finish reading all the books on your spring reading list? If not, why not?
 here is my statistics. 
17 book titles on my list
11 were completed
6 not completed
  • Did you stick to your original goals or did you change your list as you went along?
here are books that weren't on original list but were read and reported on:

Baby Jaimie gets Stage Fright by Jaimie Hope  (children's)
Teach Children to Read Faster by Dennis Brooks (nonfiction)
A Boy called Duct Tape by Christopher Cloud (children's)
Super Luke Faces His Bully by Dr. Jackie C. Cogswell (children's)
I Couldn't Love You More by Jason Ingram & Matt Hammitt (children's)
The Unhappy Little Dragon: Lessons Learned by Carolyn Wolfe (children's)
Hurry Less Worry Less for Moms by Judy Christie (nonfiction)
Mom Connection by Tracey Bianchi (nonfiction)
A Rose in the Desert by Chi Emerole (children's)
Forever Hilltop by Judy Baer (2-in-1 book) (fiction)
 Always There, edited by Susan Besze Wallace (short stories/lot like Chicken soup books)
Making Life Matter by Shane Stanford (nonfiction)
I Remember Mommy's Smile by Dina Wolfman Baker (children's)
 Katrina and Winter by Nancy Stewart (children's)
Help Wanted: Moms raising daughters by Darlene Brock  (nonfiction) started long time back not on original list to finish but I did get it finished
Children of Angels by Kathryn Dahlstrom (children's)
A Quest for Good Manners by Karin Lefranc (children's)
Celtic Run by Sean Vogel (children's)
Praying God's Word for your Husband by Kathi Lipp (nonfiction) finished but haven't posted review as of yet

Porcupine’s Seeds by Viji K. Chary (check out the giveaway going on right NOW for this cute book click here)

So that is 20 more books than the original post

Totaling 31 books read during the SR challenge.


    books

    5 comments:

    Tanya Patrice said...

    You rocked this challenge! I read a lot more books than I challenged myself to read - but the 10 that I specifically picked I didn't finish.

    Kristin said...

    I ended up reading 19 additional books plus 19 out of 20 from my original list. That's because of new review books and reserved library books that all came in during this challenge.

    Have a great summer and if you get a chance, come check out my Spring Thing Wrap Up post.

    Barbara H. said...

    You got a lot done! Most of these are unfamiliar to me.

    Shonya said...

    I am always distracted by books not on my list as well! :) This is an interesting variety.

    Katrina said...

    Thirty-one books? Great job! And I think reading 11 of your original 17 is fantastic. Nice work! And thank you so much for being part of SRT '12!